Tenkay Electronics is committed to a policy that will ensure our customers are provided with products of a consistent high level of quality, reliability and safety.
To achieve this the Company will develop, implement, enforce and provide resources to establish and maintain an effective Quality Management System that is designed to meet the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 : 2015 and will include:-
- Focusing on customer satisfaction and achieving the enhancement of the company’s reputation
- A commitment to continual improvement by identifying quality issues and effecting the appropriate corrective and preventive actions
- Compliance with contractual requirements and product specification
- Timely delivery of products and services, which are of consistent quality and reliability, and ‘fit for purpose’
- Minimal waste and re-work
- Providing staff with clear communication regarding the Company’s direction
- Use Risk based methodology to evaluate business risks and opportunities
- Adopting a clear Quality mission statement :
“To produce products that meet our customers’ valid expectations, Right First Time, On Time.
To empower every employee to take a personal interest in everything he/she does by convincing them that their job is just as vital to the success of Tenkay as that of the MD.”
The maintenance of quality is the responsibility of all staff and each is responsible for implementing the requirements of this manual. To assist staff in this endeavour, the Management has established a system of procedures and adequate methods of evaluating their objectivity.
The Directors of the company have placed the responsibility for the maintenance of the Company Quality System on the Quality Manager.
Review due July 2019